Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day 2016

 I have truly enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend!  On Friday, Dave and I slipped out for a little one-on-one and enjoyed some Greek food at a little cafe in Lehi.  It reminded me of being in Europe so I enjoyed it particularly well.  Dave gave me the most beautiful silver bar necklace.  I love it.  

On Saturday, Aunt Connie and Grandma Barbie invited the kids to make sugar cookies with them.  They were picked up at 8:30am and we didn't see them until 5:00pm.  I can't even think of the last time I had an entire day to myself.  I cleaned (of course), worked out, finished my homework for my two online classes, and took a little trip down to University Mall to get my earrings replaced and do a little shopping.  Dave called his mother and asked if she could take the kids for the night so we could have the house to ourselves.  She was sweet and consented!  We did take-out and rented "Everest" for the night.  A wonderful Valentine's Day gift!

I had these little posters waiting for the kids and Dave when they came back in the morning from Grandma Barbie's house:




No comments: