Monday, December 21, 2015

Gingerbread houses, Visiting Teachees, and MOTAB

 I love this picture of Jamie, Jana, and I!  We had a little lunch for our visiting teaching sisters.  Only Jamie could make it (the other two bailed) but it was still fun to just focus in on her.

GINGERBREAD HOUSES
A fun tradition that the children enjoy is making gingerbread houses.  I don't put a priority on making anything from scratch right now, so the Costco kit has to do.  Austin and Alyssa did most of the work while Jaxson and Taylor were at YW and Scouts.  Their finished product made me smile.





MOTAB Christmas Concert
 Another year of trying to get tickets to the best show around and another year of denial.  Lucky for me, Molly invited me to go with her.  We shopped and ate before the concert and then were taken away with the most gorgeous and moving music.


No comments: