Sunday, November 8, 2015

One Down, Three To Go! Taylor's Braces Come Off!

 The glorious morning of the removal

....and after!

She had been waiting for months for the day to come.  She had paid extra attention to wearing her rubber bands (for the first time since 6th grade).  And it all paid off!  Taylor's braces came off and wow- how gorgeous did she look!  We asked Grandma Barbie if she could help us out with the morning appointment for Taylor for which we were all so grateful since Dave and I both were at work.    Taylor was so cute to send me pictures immediately after so I could coo at them from my classroom.  

For the next few days, I kept finding pictures of her smiling on my phone.  Why not?  That's why we sacrificed to have her wear braces:  for THAT smile!  




1 comment:

Ginger said...

Is it just me or did her smile get bigger and brighter? Love her.