Dave and I went out to Olive Garden for a delicious dinner. Here is the cake we ate at the end. Incredible!
We went to Aunt Cheri and Uncle Steve's house for some yummy pulled pork sandwiches and play-do (not to eat, of course!) The kids love their family and we enjoyed a lovely evening there.
I bought the kids another play-do toy and MAN- they LOVED it! They played and played for hours, making me all sorts of ice cream treats and pizza out of play-do.
STICKERS ON DADDY!
Alyssa loves her daddy! And she loves stickers. A very fun combination!
SWIMMING AT THE DuJARDINS
It was 70 degrees outside. It was 78 degrees in the pool. And yet, my children felt it was warm enough to swim. YIKES! It was freezing. After I got out with Alyssa, she wanted back in. Thank goodness for my Taylor! She stuck with Alyssa like glue and I was able to monitor from the sides....something I've wanted to do for years when it has been cold and the children have insisted on swimming. :) Thanks Yo and Landon for having us over. We can't wait to swim when it is in the 80s and the pool too!
Great times for our family. I really enjoyed the children and the memories we made together with the ones we love.
No comments:
Post a Comment