Friday, October 22, 2010

Trying to find Austin.....at 11pm!

Last night around 11pm, I went in to check on the kids before going to bed. The girls were both sleeping soundly so I went into the boys' room. Jaxson was snoring (of course) but Austin's bed was empty. Dave was in our room, so I called to him, "Is Austin in our bed or on the couch in our room?" Dave's response surprised me. "No, he isn't in here."

Concerned, I looked under the bed while Dave went into the girls' room again to see if Austin had fallen asleep under Taylor's covers. No Austin.

At this point, we were both puzzled and starting to feel a hint of panic.
WHERE WAS OUR SON, AUSTIN?

Now it was time to check EVERY room in the house, so I scurried into the kids' bathroom. And what did I find?
Yes, our son, asleep in the bathtub!

Don't ask why.
Don't ask when.
Know, however, that Austin was sleeping as peacefully as we've ever seen.

ps- Wanna spend the night with us? We'll roll out the best for you! :)

VIDEO:

2 comments:

We're Hatchin' said...

HYSTERICAL!!! He looks pretty comfy?!

Yo said...

That's scary ad hilarious!! So did he stay there all night?