Ever since Taylor was little, when she gets excited, she clasps her hands together until they shake and grits her teeth. This picture reminded me of that excitement.
The BOYS in my life! Love these little guys!
Don't judge me, but corn mazes kind of creep me out. Really, they do. The kids got a kick out of the tall corn and carved pathways for us to explore. Here we go!Along the way, there were little head-shot opportunities like this. Now who is the cutest kitty in the world?

Anybody who knows Jaxson can imagine that the Corn Maze was the ultimate experience for him! He loves to explore and run everywhere. I was just happy he kept his shoes and socks on (although you can detect the loose shoelace from this picture).(Grandpa Hatch- this would have made for a fun grandkids play-area on the Idaho ranch!)
On our way out, we chose some pumpkins to buy for carving. While Taylor and Jax carried them to the long checkout line, Alyssa saw an over-priced lollipop. The next thing we knew, she was screaming her lungs out for it. I told the kids to put down the pumpkins and to get out of the store. To my surprise, the kids were actually so great about it. Guess we'll have to go back and get some pumpkins! :)
A Visit from Sister Jen and Baby Preston!
My sister was unexpectedly in town from Arizona for the funeral of her husband's grandmother. I only got to see her for about 30 minutes but they'll be up at Christmas again so we can see her sons and let the cousins get to know each other better.
Anyway, her new baby is yummy! Seriously, his little smile just melted my heart.
Alyssa was terribly jealous of the new baby. Not a fan of mom holding any other baby but her!
After Jenny left, Jaxson said, "I wish that Preston could stay in our family and be our little baby." Wish on, son! Wish on! :)
Can't wait until Christmas!



5 comments:
What a fun outing for an adorable family! I have banned corn mazes from our family activities. I get sick every time I go in one and our kids whined and complained enough three years ago that the painful memories live on.
You're right--Jenny's baby IS yummy!
I totally hear you about the corn mazes! Maybe it's because I have a hard time getting through them, or perhaps my minor case of claustrophobia but they get to me!
That hay house was amazing! I bet the kids had a blast inside it!
I had to laugh... I can hear you saying to me when Austin "turned on you" that everyone of your children eventually "turns" on you. I never thought it would happen with your always smiling too cute little baby girl.
Every time I see your cute fun happy family outings... I think I could be a better mom.
Yea looks like fun! Preston looks so much like a "Hatch" he is super cute!
Where is this pumpkin land? It looks like something that my little
paige would love. It look like you are having a blast yet again. You are such a great mom!!!
Post a Comment