As soon as we got home from the school day, we went swimming at Dana and Yolanda's pool. SO FUN! They always make us feel welcome and we really enjoy the company.
Here are a few pictures from the final days of school from Jaxson's dance festival-
Cheri, Steve and Hope came to the park with us to wrap up the baseball season.
THE LION KING
Taylor worked really hard in her dance class all year. We went to the Covey Center of Art in Provo for the final production. It was awesome. Taylor was darling. Many of her family members came to support her.
Taylor worked really hard in her dance class all year. We went to the Covey Center of Art in Provo for the final production. It was awesome. Taylor was darling. Many of her family members came to support her.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!
The past two summers, we have spent time with my brother, Brandon, and his family in Vegas. Since we have only known Vegas in scorching July, I asked if we could come down during the first part of June, when the weather would be in the upper 80s, lower 90s. Brandon agreed it would be a great idea.
So, the kids and I left for Vegas on Saturday, July 5th. Little did we know that unseasonably high temperatures awaited us! Yes, 105-109 the ENTIRE time we were there! The weather forecasters predicted a cooling......the day we left for home!
Anyway, we didn't let the weather spoil our trip! We had a great time!
The past two summers, we have spent time with my brother, Brandon, and his family in Vegas. Since we have only known Vegas in scorching July, I asked if we could come down during the first part of June, when the weather would be in the upper 80s, lower 90s. Brandon agreed it would be a great idea.
So, the kids and I left for Vegas on Saturday, July 5th. Little did we know that unseasonably high temperatures awaited us! Yes, 105-109 the ENTIRE time we were there! The weather forecasters predicted a cooling......the day we left for home!
Anyway, we didn't let the weather spoil our trip! We had a great time!

The perfect hostess!
Thanks for being so kind and patient with all of us taking over your home!
I called my Bradley cousins and let them know we were going to be in town. They quickly invited us toe LaNae's baby blessing. We were able to see many of our cousins. LaNae's baby was named "Alyssa."
Here they are! LaNae looked beautiful!
I don't know what "Vegas Style" is, but it sounds really great! :)
We had the greatest time with Brandon's family. Love you guys so much!
What a wonderful plunge into summer 2010!




4 comments:
We had a blast! We're so glad you came! The girls can't wait to play again. July might just be a a bit cooler, you can come back a try it again!:) Thanks for the great time!
Looks like you had fun!! I can't get over how darling Alyssa is - so cute in her little bikini. Too bad it was so hot down there and then you have to come home to the rain and storm - crazy weather!!
how fun! Sorr I was being such a boob! I guess the grass can be greener a lot of other places haha! Looks like you are kicking off summer right!
Jody and family, It looks like you are having a wonderful summer! I miss you all!! I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Give everyone a big hug!!!
Post a Comment