
Sometimes I focus on how tired I am ALL the time, how HARD the boys are and how much I CRAVE a break from parenting! Perhaps some of you, especially my family, would question how great having kids has been for me.
Well, today, let me yell "LIFE, SLOW DOWN!" Let me enjoy the young children, kissing a yummy baby, having my 3 year old say, "Mom, I need a hug from you!", wrestling my Jaxson to the ground to give him a hug and kiss and to watch Taylor dance with this huge smile to "Party in the USA!" I love this little family and am so proud of each one of them! Dave and I were out last night and talked about how blessed we feel to see each child and their progression in so many areas. Here are my greatest blessings:

Alyssa- the placement of this child was perfect! She is loved and adored by all. I dare say there is not another baby who has been kissed more than her (even strangers want to kiss her chunky cheeks!).





I know I take far too many pictures of our baby girl but I just can't help it! We know she is the end child and we are just licking the bowl.....

Jaxson- this kid keeps us on our toes! He is clever, creative and very bright! Very opinionated too! I'm so glad he is not the oldest since he has many "first-born" tendencies and the combination of both would have given him serious challenges in his life to come! Anyway, he is adorable and we love him so much!

Taylor- this little girl has grown so much in confidence in herself this year! I could not be happier about this for her! She is beautiful and we see talents starting to show in her. She LOVES dancing, enjoys reading and playing "teacher" to her younger brothers and neighbors. I also have her going in piano now and she is really taking to it too.

Alyssa- Yummy, yummy yummy! Crawling all over the place, eating dirt, loves her family to death!

Austin- this kid is the sweetest! His smile is killer too. He loves loud noises, Star Wars, pirates and anything action-centered! He loves to kiss his mom and dad. He is so eager to play sports too! During Jax's soccer games, Austin would run around kicking a ball the entire time. :)
I feel very blessed for my little family. Dave and I are so lucky!
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute!!
You do have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment