Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Day Party at Grandma Barbie's!

Okay, so my children have been very blessed in life with wonderful grandparents! And today, Grandma Barbie certainly outdid herself! She invited the kids over at noon for a Halloween lunch and afternoon of cookie/cupcake decorating. When we arrived, she had made chicken fingers, jello and celery- all favorites of the Lindsay kids!

Here are some of our favorite pictures:

Granda Barbie and her kids!

One more look at Taylor with this darling witch! Tae loved that they were matching!

2 comments:

We're Hatchin' said...

The kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes. I loved talking to Taylor about them today. I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

Melissa said...

So much fun! I love it! Halloween is so much fun with kids. I love all of your pictures. I need for you to email me, & tell me about your operation 40 plan. Tell me what you have been up to with it. I"m glad that you have had such a great year. You have always been such a great example to me, thanks a ton!