I registered for tickets, along with asking my sister in Arizona and Logan to register also for me to go! Well, I wasn't chosen for tickets and was disappointed beyond belief! Neither my mother nor sister in Logan got chosen in the random drawing, so I didn't even bother to call Jenny in AZ to see if she got tickets because she had a new baby and was busy, blah, blah, blah. So, on Thursday the 11th of Dec, Jen calls me up to let me know that she hadn't gotten her mail in 5-6 days, but when she opened it, there were tickets for Friday, the 12th of December! She called UPS to see about overnighting expenses. On Friday, at 10:15am the tickets arrived at my work! THe Christmas concert was on!
Dave's mom was so nice to watch the kids overnight at her house so we could stay out as long as we wanted! Doug and Melissa (my cousin and his wife) got a family member to watch their kids overnight as well. After the concert, we had reservations at PF Changs at 10:00 pm and didn't leave there until close to midnight. Anyway, it was the greatest night and most wonderful date! The concert was amazing! I loved the bells, dancers, stories and music! The choir was amazing and Brian.....I am a bigger fan than ever now! He can SING! I love being close enough to attend spectacular cultural events! What a night! Wonder how many of these we'll be able to enjoy in the upcoming months with the baby on the way in about 6 weeks.....! :)
2 comments:
Brandon was talking about this concert last week, we're so glad you could go. It sounds truly wonderful!! I'm sure you'll be able to go out again in a while:)
My parents said the concert was GREAT! I'm sad I couldn't go, but glad you were able to enjoy it! Give me a call when you get a chance. We haven't talked for such a long time!
Post a Comment