Mom and Dad asked on Wednesday, after they had spent 2 hours cleaning my house, if they could take Jaxson up to Idaho until Saturday night for the round-up. He was excited and was out of here! Then, mom #2 (Barbara) took Taylor and Austin overnight on Thursday and all day Friday. I fought the need to do every awaing project for me in my house and just made myself stay in bed. I can't believe how much better I felt physically! Hardly any pain...for the 1st time in months!

Thanks so much to our two moms for the HUGE gift of rest! I feel so blessed!
4 comments:
Grandmas are the best and what a blessing that they were there to give you some relief so you can take care of yourself. Pregnancy is hard in itself, but even more challenging when trying to take care of a family and other responsibilities as well. I'm glad you're feeling better and hope that was an isolated incident. If I lived closer I swear I'd bring you a casserole and some jell-o with shredded carrots and zucchini in it.
Hang in there and don't be afraid to take it easy and let the daily tasks pile up. I have confidence that Dave will step up and buy some paper plates once all the "good" plates have been dirtied and piled into the kitchen sink.
moms are great!
Hey! You need to just take it easy. When is your baby due? Sorry you are so uncomfortable...I can't imagine! Good thing that you have family and friends who care so much about you! Wish I lived closer and could help! Hang in there...cute baby on the way!
....and I see you have 99 days left...very good! Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment