Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The "Family" Dog

I can't believe I am even typing and posting this new information, but Dave finally convinced me to have a "family" dog. I say "family" because I informed him I am not part of the dog love. All of my siblings and parents know that I have never enjoyed even the mere touch nor smell of a hound. Hate the wet noses, hate the dancing around my feet and jumping on me, hate the smell of the food and hair. Anyway, the kids and Dave are so happy. Dave was practically lactating while holding his new puppy. Casey is her name, she is a rotweiler and the kids love her. The one good thing about the dog is that Dave and the kids take walks each day and I think it is super bonding for them. Austin, Jaxson and the dog


Jaxson and Taylor, loving on the dog.


Cutie Pie Taylor with Casey


Jaxson was so happy!


Jaxson and Casey


Dave and Austin


Taylor and Casey

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I would agree with you & the dog. Our kids want one & they are told no on a regular basis. I can hardly handle them, let a lone a dumb mutt running under my feet & making me trip & fall more than I already do. So, my condolences go out to you! Good Luck!

Stefanie Nickolaisen said...

Hey Dave & Jody!

The puppy is super cute. Micah and I just got a boxer. We pick her up in two weeks. She is only four weeks old. We're super excited. I love all the fun pictures. It's great seeing everyone. We missed you guys when we came up there in Jan. Take care!

Love,
Stefanie