Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Sunday/Happy Birthday Austin!

Austin's Birthday(March 23rd) landed on Easter Sunday this year! Apparently, according to an E-mail I received, this won't happen for another 217 years or so.

There was nothing normal about the entire weekend. I came down with a horrible intestinal infection and literally could not leave my house from Wed-Sunday afternoon! I missed the Easter egg hunt in the park, Barbara's 65th birthday celebration and barely made it to church to play a piano solo and accompany the choir and solo numbers!

Sunday evening, we went over to Grandma Barbie's and Poppie's house for an Easter dinner and celebration of Austin's birthday. The kids played outside in the warm weather and looked for left over eggs.

Aunt Cheri and the kids


Run, Aunt Cheri, Run!
(Look at the boys' faces)

Jaxson and Aunt Cheri


Taylor on the popular blue barrel, trying to walk!


Here's looking at you, Austin!



Jaxson, Carson and Taylor


Dave and Jody


Aunt Cindy


Poppie and Grandma Barbie at the dining table.


Happy Birthday, Austin! You're 2 years old!


Austin blowing out his candles!



Opening the presents!



No comments: