Friday, November 4, 2022

Unforgettable Wisdom Teeth Removal for the Boys

When I scheduled both boys' wisdom teeth to be removed on the same day, I didn't realize how that decision may impact ME. 
Austin went first. Jaxson was pretty nervous since his removal was going to be a little more complex. When Austin came into recovery, he was soooo chill saying things like, "I feel great. I feel good." The nurse was cracking up over how chill he was.

Then Jaxson arrived....with peace signs and concert vibes! He was hilarious with all of his party-like talk. And then the tears came. He wanted to go to Dad's office to see him and cried and cried. All within 1 minute.

When I went to get the car, the nurses wished ME luck with the boys. And for the next 48 hours, I set alarms for pain meds to keep them comfortable. And fed them whatever they wanted.  And pampered them.  
I love my sons!













 

No comments: