Sunday, March 27, 2022

Arizona Weekend with the Celtic Soccer Team



5 states in 5 weeks.
Week 4: Casa Grande, Arizona

I signed up to chaperone this trip with our cute soccer team.  We flew Allegiant Airlines from Provo to Mesa and then drove down to Casa Grande for 2 "friendly" soccer games with teams from CA.

It was so much fun being with Alyssa and her team. I got to know everyone so much better.  Liz Hansen and I shared a room so that was extra fun.  Bre and Amy are awesome so I am glad I got to know them better too.

Highlights of this trip included seeing Grandpa and Grandma Hatch at the Saturday game, stretches in the park, going to watch the BYW Women's Soccer Team play at the ASU stadium, and Raisin' Caines Chicken on our way home.  I LOVE spending time with Alyssa.  These are experiences I won't regret. I'm grateful for Dave's support of me going and for the things that have happened in my career that have led me to be able to take time off of work to support Alyssa this way.  I am feeling incredibly blessed and humbled. 








































 

No comments: