Friday, September 18, 2020

Park City Get-Away

Dave joined me in Park City for a night while I attend BYU Associates, a program designed by BYU to work with educators in 5 school districts where we focus on educating students to protect our future democracy.  The 2 days were excellent and I felt inspired.
Dave met me Thursday evening for dinner at Red Rock Cafe, a stroll down old Park City, and a gorgeous suite at the Westgate resort. 

Both Dave and I took the long way home, driving from Park City through Heber and down Provo Canyon. The leaves were incredible! 

I love my career choice in education. It has brought me association with high quality people, daily concentration on doing what is best for our youth, and a moral obligation to providing the students of Utah the knowledge, skills, and dispositions they will need to make best choices for their generation.











 

No comments: