Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Back to School with Masks and Social Distancing: Covid 2020

I am incredibly proud of my kids heading back to the classroom in this Covid world with respect for rules, mask wearing, and social distancing.  As Austin said this summer, "Mom, I don't think I will ever take for granted going to school."

We took the obligatory 1st day of school pictures on the deck: Alyssa 6th grade, Austin 9th grade, Jaxson 11th grade, and Jody Year 27.  It hit me that in 7 years, I will be standing alone on the deck, holding my sign, waiting for Dave to come out and take my picture....hahaha!!!

I made breakfast, took Alyssa to school, had a crazy day at work, came home to crumbl cookies and a domino card from my ministering sisters and later, Meredith brought me a huge bouquet of flowers.  

Dave forgot to put out the candybar posters for the kids, so Alyssa had to.  Hilarious! The kids loved the messages and the candy (of course). 

Yes, this is going to be a great school year!














 

No comments: