After running Austin to an emergency orthodontic appointment and sending Jaxson and Taylor to Kohls to try and find Jaxson a coat, Taylor, Jax, and I left for SLC International Airport to catch a 8.5 hour flight to Amsterdam! Checking in got a little tricky and by the time I got through security and to the gate, they were starting to board the flight! The flight was incredibly smooth and I was able to get some good sleep after watching a few documentaries.
Our group consisted of 37 travelers, 14 youth and the rest adults. Justin and Jana traveled with us as well as the Johnstons with Riley, Karl and Beth Gadd from OCJH, Jeff and Rachel Jensen and their son, Stephanie Banner and her daughter, former student Jenessa and her dad, and many more!
We landed in Amsterdam for a quick layover before heading to Rome. I loved my window seat so I could look down over the Rhein river in Germany with the castles doting the hillsides and then the majesty of the snow-covered alps in Switzerland.
Flying into Rome was pretty sweet! We banked over the ocean and had a great shot of the city! Welcome to ROME, ITALY!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment