We love going to Grandma Barbie's and Poppie's house on Christmas Eve. First, her front room tree is decorated to perfection. Second, the Christmas village and train is mesmerizing. Each year, Dave and I sit and just watch the train go around and around. I never tire of it. Neither do the grandkids. Each one of my children LOVE the train and have grown up cherishing it. Next, gift giving is endless but enjoyable. We love to give gifts to our grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. We love the PJs from Grandma Barbie each year. It is just so much fun! Last, we love being with family. #familyiseverything.
I don't think I've ever been more excited to give a gift than this year. We gave Grandma Barbie and Poppie a treasured gift: 5 generation pictures of Barbara and Dale. Dave has loved them so much, he wouldn't let me wrap them until Dec 23rd so he could look at them on our chest of drawers every night.
Merry Christmas Eve!













































No comments:
Post a Comment