Thursday, July 12, 2018

Cousins Retreat in Salt Lake City

When Jenny and I were talking about her Utah plans at Preston's baptism, she mentioned she wanted to go to the Family History Museum on her way back from visiting mom and dad in Idaho.  I mentioned it would be fun to have a picnic by the Capitol Building so we did!  Jana brought her family as well so we called it our "Cousins Retreat" for the summer! 

I chose to go early so I could show the kids the Capitol.  We walked around the beautiful grounds and toured the first two floors of the building, including the spectacular rotunda!  The kids were actually super impressed and thanked me for showing them Utah's Capitol.

When Jenny and Jana arrived, we drove down to Memory Grove Park for a yummy lunch before going to the Family History Museum.  We had a wonderful time together with our cousins!  Another wonderful summer day with the ones we love. 
















No comments: