Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wrapping up teaching at Lone Peak High School

 I kind of went out.... with a bang!  Oh my goodness!  Leaving LPHS was so hard, but there were countless people who made it exciting and fun.  First, I had an intruder in my classroom:  UNCLE DOUG!  Every day for over a week, when I was teaching, I would find a new picture of Uncle Doug hanging somewhere in the classroom.  Even the students were into finding the pictures when they arrived.  I still am not sure how he got in but his connections run deep so it could be countless people.  

The students were incredible too.  Love them to much!  They wrote me kind notes, hugged me, and constantly expressed how much they would miss me.  I am grateful I chose to teach there.  It is a wonderful school loaded with fabulous teachers, staff, and students. 







No comments: