Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My word for 2018: INVEST





For the past month, I have been thinking what my word for 2018 would be.  I had a few ideas in my mind, but when I hit the idea of "Invest",  I knew I had struck gold.  There are so many areas of my life where I want to invest deeply, things I am willing to give up so I can invest in these areas with more rigor and with my precious time.  After choosing the word "invest" for 2018, I wanted to find a graph or something of the like to fill in the areas where I will invest.  I ran upon this cute wheel that had all my ideas and one extra, so I'm going to be printing this and putting it in my bathroom as a reminder each morning to invest in all the things I value most of all!

What's your word for 2018? 

No comments: