Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Christmas Break

 I had soooo many plans for Christmas break!  We had purchased season passes to Sundance so as we went into Christmas day, I pictured skiing most days, sitting in the hot tub, playing board games as a family, and just being together.  But sometimes life just doesn't roll that way...and it didn't for me this holiday.  Dave ended up getting pretty sick with a horrible cold which let to an awful eye infection and cold sore.  He was so sick that I had to drive him several times to his patients and to doctor's visits.  I felt so bad for him.  He works so hard for our family and now that he is in school, he has even less free time, so he really needed this break.  But on a positive note, we were able to lay low and accomplish a few projects.
Coach Steve called and asked if Alyssa could come in and play with the futsol team.  After watching Brittney reveal she is having twin boys (we are soooo happy for her/ we have prayed for years for her), we went to an indoor court and Alyssa played a fabulous game.  Because Steve was there coaching, both Cindy and Cheri came to the game so Alyssa was excited to have some fans there!  








No comments: