The view from my hotel room in Las Vegas!
When I interviewed for the Lone Peak High School teaching job last year, one of the key factors that lured me to leave the wonderful junior high where I had taught for 21 years for Lone Peak was when the assistant principal told me he felt LPHS could use me in leadership positions in teaching. At the end of last year, the administration asked me to be on their Professional Development team for the school. I was super flattered and excited to learn more.We attended a conference in Las Vegas at Caesar's Palace. I learned so much, laughed a ton with my colleagues, stayed in a suite off the strip, and missed my family back home like crazy! I am excited to share with the faculty the things I learned at this conference to help our students become the best they can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment