Saturday, June 17, 2017

Scout Camp, YW Camp, Idaho, Clear Creek, Parades, and a Real Soccer Game!

 Oh, what a week!  The boys left for their camps at 7:00am as I dashed to a German meeting at 7:00am as well.  Alyssa went with her dad and then to Grandma Barbie's house to spend some time with her!  On Tuesday, Alyssa and I dropped Taylor off for YW Camp and drove up to Logan to drop her off with my parents.  I had 2 1/2 days CHILDLESS!  
Of course, I had a husband and PROJECTS awaiting me at home!  Dave and I worked until into the night painting our upstairs, caulking windowsills, painting trim, painting the bottom portion of our bedroom, fixing cracks in walls, staining the new desk, putting together the office chair, and the list went on and on.  We worked all day Tuesday and Wednesday.  My knees were bruised from being on them for 25 hours!  But our house looked beautiful!

On Thursday, I wrapped up in a blanket for almost the entire day and watched TV!  On Friday morning, the kids started to come home.  I met Dad in Ogden to pick up Alyssa, got Taylor and then Austin.  On Saturday, all of the kids were in the Strawberry Days parade so I grabbed Jaxson (after 6 days at scout camp) and met the family at the parade.  That evening, we went to the Real Soccer Game in SLC where Alyssa's soccer team got to lead out the guest players on to the field.  Whew!  What a great week!















No comments: