Friday, September 23, 2016

LPHS Knights: this is OUR Kingdom!

 I am not going to lie.  I am LOVING my new teaching assignment.  The school has an energy, an excitement about it that I have never experienced before.  The principal, Rhonda Bromley, is one of the most incredible leaders---if not the most incredible leader--- I have ever worked with!  She has vision and passion unlike anything I have experienced in my 23 years in education.  

Speaking of Rhonda; when we went to the opening social, she got talking to Austin and promised to give him some shirts.  I can't believe she remembered but one day, 4 shirts were delivered to my classroom.  I took them home and everyone, including Dave, spoke for a shirt! LOL!  Dave is hilarious.

Homecoming was a blast!  The spirit bowl was the loudest event I have ever attended.  My A2 class (and I) was part of the gold team and we ended up taking the grand prize. We wrapped up the week with a tailgating party before the game for kids.  What a great week!









No comments: