Friday, April 29, 2016

2016 Spring Break Highlights 1

 This year for Spring Break, we stayed in Utah.  The kids had lots of play dates with friends and family while I was able to tackle some major projects like dejunking the storage rooms in the basement and getting ride of junk in half of the garage.  

On one of our days off, we drove to Justin and Jana's house for a fun day with our cousins.  Jessica and Madison wanted to go with Jaxson to the temple for his first time, so they did!  Jana kept the little ones and I got to go with the older cousins for the experience.  The flowers were spectacular and very fragrant; I felt like I was swimming in a bouquet!  I snapped lots of pictures of the kids and sent them to their grandparents, parents, and aunts and uncles.  Everybody was chiming in on how proud they were of the kids and how special these experiences are.  It was really awesome!









 After we finished up at the temple, we headed back to Justin and Jana's for some outside fun.  Jessica saddled the horses and Madison caught sheep for the kids to ride.  Austin calls Uncle Justin's house "epic"---it is easy to see why with all of the adventures we have whenever we go for a visit.  We also had some park time before heading home in the evening.  It was a wonderful day with cousins....best friends!















No comments: