Sunday, January 17, 2016

My new business venture!

Around Thanksgiving time, Meredith invited me to her spa to introduce a new product that she started to sell.  She said, "I have over 5000 products in my warehouse and I have never seen such fast results as I have with L'dara.  The picture here is of Morgan, a gal who served with Meredith's sister in Alabama.  Morgan was getting married and had a skin issue that she had spend 1000s of dollars on it nothing was working.  

Enter Meredith.  With 30 days, Morgan looked like this:
There were countless pictures of Meredith's clients and others on the L'dara website that impressed me.  I thought a lot about joining Meredith's team throughout December and made my final decision on December 31st, just a few hours before we rang in 2016.  

I am not a sales person by nature, but I do know quality products!  I  am just a few weeks into using the L'dara product myself and I'm LOVING the results on me. Here's to a successful launch!

No comments: