Saturday, September 12, 2015

Heading Off To Another School Year for the Lindsay Clan!

 And another year begins!  I can't even believe how fast time is starting to move now.  For so many years, the days and nights seemed so long, but now the days and nights fly like a blink of my eye.  All of the kids are in school for the full school day hours.  For the first time since 2001, I am not paying for child care costs (that is 14 years if one is counting).  And I am not full time so I might get a few more things done each day! ;)

The kids and I met on the deck for the obligatory 1st day of school pictures.  Sadly, I wasn't in the pictures since Dave had to leave early to see his diabetic patients and wanted to be back to get the kids to the bus stop.


Jaxito's last year of elementary school




 Austin



Taylor's last year in junior high school!



Little Miss Lou is so excited for 1st grade!  




Dave met the kids at the bus stop and made them pose for a picture to send to me!  I love my husband.  He knows I love the little things in life, and while I love my career in education, I hate to miss the little things like the bus stop.  So he goes there.

After school, the kids were welcomed home by their traditional candy bar posters from us to celebrate the new school year.  May it be our best one yet!






No comments: