Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Fun at Cornbellys

 We went to Cornbellys with Poppie and Grandma Barbie on a cool Fall night in October.  Cheri and her kids met up with us later.  I love a night at Cornbellys.  It is loaded with activities and visual sensations for all ages to enjoy. 






 Poppie and Austin had some fun playing tether-ball.  They both laughed and had a blast!



 Here the kids and Poppie are racing plastic ducks.  So fun for all!



Lost in the Corn Maze
Jaxson and Austin got lost for about 30 minutes in the corn maze.  I started to worry a little as it got darker and darker.  I hate not knowing where my kids are.  Finally we found them!





The Corn Kernel Pit:  the kids played here for about 40 minutes.  They kept playing "The Biggest Loser" by stuffing their shirts with the kernels and then letting them fall out.






The pumpkin pyramid was bright and lively!  We loved picking out our favorite shapes.

How strong is this girl?  
 The kids loved testing their strength and hearing the bell ring!  We loved here.





No comments: