Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy 10th Birthday to our JAX!

 04/04/04:  Jaxson David Lindsay came into the world.
04/04/14  Jaxson David Lindsay pounded the world at the park with his friends for his birthday!

 We had the most fun evening with Jaxson's extra-nice friends for his 10th birthday.  We met at our home and headed to the park for some races, capture the flag, and tag.  It was a little cold but perfect for running.  What I learned is that my sons can run fast.  Really fast.  They were both part of the victorious teams 3 times in a row.  So fun!


At home, we ate pizza and then went to our marshmallow launcher activity.  The boys LOVED it! I cut cups and tied pieces of a torn balloon on the end.  Then came the marshmallows for launching fun.

Cake, ice cream and gifts came next!  Jaxson was spoiled rotten by his sweet friends.  He really wanted "speakers" for his birthday which I was able to find at Costco within our birthday budget.  He loved them.






Last, I had a craft for the boys to paint.  Jaxson loves crafts but I didn't know if the boys would enjoy it but it was one of the biggest successes of the night.  They weren't ready to go home at 8:00pm so I had to text their mothers that I would bring them home later.

Jaxson is such a bundle of energy and joy!  We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for the gift of raising this boy as our son.

No comments: