The table looked beautiful and the kids' table was awesome too. Taylor and I had fun making the turkey cups filled with whoppers. Brinlee just wanted the chocolate and not the turkey. Too cute!
I wanted to do something unique and original for the cousins to remember the day I found these cute cut outs on Pintrist, printed them and mounted them on sticks for a Thanksgiving photo shoot. The pictures turned out hilarious!
Our dinner was so yummy! We were only 30 minutes later than our plan due to Justin being late. It was nice to have dinner wrapped up early so we could play games for the rest of the day.
We hooted over the "Twin Races" created by Jaxson and Madison. Levi and Lydia were put on the floor to see who could crawl the most quickly to the opened arms of the kids. Yes, Levi won because there was food while Lydia just grinned and grinned.
As tradition went, we played games for hours and hours. PIT was the hit of the day. The kids really go into it along with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Nicole.
Justin's family left late that night. Thanksgiving was wonderful. Thanks Hatch family! We love you!
DECORATING THE TREE
The next day, Black Friday, after mom and I shopped for a few hours, we put up out Christmas decor. Oh, I just LOVE Christmas! And my family!




No comments:
Post a Comment