Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday to one of the most lovely people I know: Taylor Jae!

 We have waited and waited for this day to come:  Taylor turning 12 years old!  We decided on having a Luau-themed party.  I had all of the guest text me their shoe sizes for an activity I had planned (thank you Pintrist).

Before the party, we gave Taylor our gift:  concert tickets to see Taylor Swift in June!  YAY!  She was so excited!  The perfect gift for our 12 year old daughter.

The guests arrived at 2:00 for the party.  We sat around, ate and visited for a while.

 Outside, I had put up tables with flip flops and all sorts of decorations.  It was awesome!  The girls had a blast uniquely designing and decorating the flip flops.  Too fun!




 I had a few coconut relays planned as well.  The girls had so much fun with my crazy ideas. 



Then we hula-ed for a while to some fun music!



 While Taylor was opening her presents, a para-glider suddenly appeared behind our house.  There was cheering galore!








 Taylor's amazing primary teacher, Sister Sidwell, came over with a huge cupcake/cake for her birthday.  Wow- we sure are blessed in this neighborhood!

It was a super day for Taylor.  It is 11:22pm and she just arrived home from hanging out with more friends this evening.  We love her so much!  What a beautiful gift to our family-

1 comment:

We're Hatchin' said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! We wish we were there! Your party looked like a BLAST! We love and miss you guys!!!