And we had a BLAST! There weren't many people there at all, so we rarely had to wait in line for any ride or even laser tag. Alyssa and I went on several rides together while the kids played against each other.
Sometimes Jaxson makes me feel so good about my parenting skills......
Taylor and Olivia hit the race cars. Taylor was nervous. My favorite part was when she hit the man in front of her because she couldn't remember how to brake. I'll remember that when she is about 16 years old....
ZOOM!
The Rock Wall
This was one of my favorite things to watch my kids on. Jax, Austin and Alyssa were fearless.
Golfing with the kids
Alyssa, Austin, Rees and I enjoyed a round of miniature golf. Rees killed us. Alyssa was a pill, but a cute one. Austin just wanted to hit as well as his buddy Rees.
Our Group of Friends
My favorite part of the night was the gratitude each child expressed over and over to me for taking the to Trafalga! Seriously, I came home tired but on a high. I'm grateful for the great influence of friends on my children. Seven Peaks passes: already a success!










1 comment:
This looks like so much fun! And just to think that if it hadn't been for a willing mom, it might not have ever happened. Good memories are worth creating, even if it's hard and exhausting sometimes. You're kids are so blessed to have you!
Post a Comment