Friday, August 24, 2012

Prayers Were Answered...for something seemingly small and insignificant

Last Christmas, Taylor got her dream present:  and iPod Touch!  Four months later, it was lost not to be found.  I combed through and under every piece of furniture, went through each toy and bookshelf and even checked our food storage.  It has really bothered me that it became lost, especially since I pride myself on being organized and non-cluttered. 

This summer, as I began to think about Christmas, I became more and more upset about Taylor's missing iTouch.  I prayed and prayed to find it, knowing that I was praying for something unimportant but somehow a little important to me.


A few weeks later, while we were in the living room, Taylor was on one of our big chairs and put her hand down in the crease between the bottom and side liners (which I had done on several occasions).  She started to scream as she pulled out her iTouch!  We were so happy!
And so the friends and family pictures have begun!  Here is my budding photographer, photographing the things most important to her:
Alyssa and BFF Clara







No comments: