Sunday, February 6, 2011

Friday Night at La Jolla Groves in the River Bottoms

On Friday night, we ate at the classiest, yummiest restaurant: La Jolla Groves! The entire plaza was aglow with lighted trees, outdoor entertainment and little fire pits to keep shoppers and restaurant patrons warm. The Hults, Johnstons, DuJardins and Nieportes were our company. Our reservations were for 6:30 and we ended up staying there until 11:00 just talking, laughing and recounting favorite memories.
La Jolla Groves, my new favorite place to eat!
The food was delicious and prepared healthy.

The stunning Hults!

Nieportes and Jen

Yolanda and Dana

The Lindsays

Christine and Jen

Good times at the restaurant!

Cracking up over something or other
(Notice how all of the tables behind us are empty? They were all full during dinner, but we stayed so late visiting, that we ended up being some the very last people out of the restaurant.)


Steve, always posing

Great times at the restaurant!


I was cracking up over Jen showing Meredith a stretch on the floor of La Jolla Groves

Caught you with the camera, Jen!

My iphone doesn't take great pictures in the dark, but here we are on our way out the door!

We kept warm by the fire and visited some more.

Jon, expressing how much he loves all of the pictures.....

Hults and Yolanda





We enjoyed our night out with our dear friends. Great times yet AGAIN in Utah! :)

1 comment:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I have been hearing so many people talk about this restaurant and I am dying to try it. I will have to try and squeeze it in next time I come to visit.