Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day and Rice Cereal....now what?

Alyssa enjoyed her own milestone this week: SOLIDS! The rice cereal could not have arrived in her mouth more quickly as you'll see in the next few shots! Here is our ever-growing girl!



HMMMMM, CEREAL!


We had the greatest time for Father's Day! Several of our neighbors came over for a great meal of salmon and coconut shrimp, salads, potatoes and home-made ice cream. Even Dave's best friend commented that he had never eaten a better meal!

I did a few fun things with the kids and their fathers. I had each of them make their own candy posters. They had a blast! I also asked each child multiple questions about their fathers and recorded their responses with my camcorder. Then I created a DVD with music and all! It was a great hit!
Dave and his "brothers" chilling on the deck!
The Hults and baby Clara





1 comment:

Judy said...

Those cheeks are to die for! She is such a doll.

Congratulations to Taylor on getting baptised, she looks so beautiful.