Thursday, June 5, 2008

End to the Lindsay coolness- the purchase of the family mini van!

With gas prices on the rise, I have been feeling like our black Durango will be shortly worthless in a matter of a few months. We ended up selling it and buying a Toyota Sienna. I told the gentleman who sold it to us that I felt as though I aged 10 years in one evening now that I drive a family-looking vehicle.

I have to be honest-after driving this van for only a few days, I wish I would have purchased a van years ago! It has been SOOOOO easy getting our children in and out, it has WAY more room than the Durango and Dave even says I look like a sexy 58 year old driving it; ALL good reasons why we are thrilled with the purchase!

Dave also sold his car and purchased a Toyota truck so I guess we are sadly not supporting the American-made manufactorers for a time.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm glad you joined the mini van club. They are awesome and we hope you love it as much we love ours. :-)

Jaime said...

Hey, Jody! Haven't seen you in awhile, so I thought I'd pop in on your blog and see what you were up to. I swore I'd never be a mini van mom, but I'll admit, I do like my mini van. You have a beautiful family. Poor Austin . . . that's no fun. Do your kids still go to THE Julie?? I miss her. . . please tell her "hi"! Hope you are having a good summer!

Jaime