Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lindsay Kids- Spring 2007

In April, I took the kids in the Kiddie Kandids for their birthday pictures. In order to appreciate the experience I'm going to share with you, I need to add some history about kids and photo opportunities. Dave HATES going with me to get the kid's pictures! It usually takes 1 1/2-2 hours from start to finish....IF everybody coorporates and we aren't told to take a break for 30 minutes to feed a screaming baby or let a child nap for a while. Anyway, when I took the kids in April (by myself), our picture taking only took 8 minutes! We ate pretzels while we waited for the pictures to print. Anyway, as my mom said, it was "an Easter miracle!"

LINDSAY KIDS 2007

Jaxson David- age 3
Jaxson is our 3 year old and the most inquisitive, curious and energentic child I have come upon. He has the ability to create all sorts of...situations... for us in a matter of minutes. He loves to run, climb and eat Dino nuggets. His smile and love of corny personalities makes him a hoot to be around!
Taylor Jae- 6 years old

Taylor is such a sweetie, our "little princess" as her Dad calls her! She loves movies, playing outside with her friends, helping mom cook and reading books. She will be in 1st grade next year and can't wait to be in a school with her neighborhood friends! Taylor is my helper and I am so grateful for this child!


Austin Lee- age 1

Austin has so many names. Jaxson couldn't quite say his name when he was born, so he called him "Haw-hee". It stuck. So have the names, "pup", "guppie" and "our little heartbeat". The last name sums up who Austin is for us! He changes almost weekly now for us. He thinks he is significantly older than he is and tries to run with the big kids. He loves to dance, eat, drink his sippie, play with trucks, and really loves books. Dave always says he could have 5 more boys just like this one!

No comments: